Vai al commento

[CERCO] Wobbuffet di Jessie, Pokemon Day 2014

Ashka

Post raccomandati

Heya. I have no choice but to type things in English this time around...hopefully there will still be some who are interested. Here we go, anyways.

Today I am offering an uncloned Tanabata Jirachi from the Tohoku PC in Japan this year. It will have proof to show how it was received and does not match the Powersaves date. The Jirachi I mean is this one: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_VI#2014_Tanabata_Jirachi

In return I am looking for an uncloned Jessie's Wobbuffet from Mirabilandia this year. I have many pictures of attendance and Wondercard proof for the Jirachi, and I am looking for someone who can offer the same for Wobbuffet. It is very important to me that the Wobbuffet is not cloned, since the Jirachi I am offering is not cloned and is worth quite a lot.

So, let me know if interested ^^

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

How do we know that you're not going to clone your Jirachi before the trade?

It would be pointless for me to clone it, as I have 3 different ones (and I can show evidence of obtaining 3 unique ones from my friend in Japan). I don't need to clone to have one left for myself.

I usually trade on a site that does not allow clones at all, and I am trading one other of the Jirachi there. Dealing with clones at all in my usual place would get me banned, so I don't do it. Also, if I cloned the Jirachi, that would make it worthless to me...I don't keep clones of any kind.

Now that I think of it, my friend in Japan has yet to trade me the Jirachi, so I could even take a video of me receiving it and trading it right after to prove that it isn't cloned, if I find someone interested in it. My friend is trading it to me in about 12 hours, though, so I would need to find someone by then to get a full video.
Link al commento

It's nice to see there is still some people who play the game without cloning and stuff like that. I really like it.

But I don't think you'll find someone on this forum who can provide a non-cloned Wobbuffet. And however you'll never have the REAL event with the REAL WonderCard which is the real essence of a event. Just get a cloned one, in terms of game's code the Pokémon is still the same.

No harm in trying for an uncloned one. To me, just collecting them means more than having the WC on my game. I know one other person who did get an uncloned Wobba around here, so it's not impossible. :] Clones just aren't my thing.
Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Visitatore
Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è possibile aggiungere nuove risposte.
  • Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...