Vai al commento

Looking for: Jessie's Wobbuffet (Pokemon Day). For Trade: other events

Voltagic

Post raccomandati

EDIT: CAN BE CLOSED, GOT MY WOBBUFFET.

Ciao everyone! I hope it is not a problem for you that I am making this post in English, even though this is an Italian Forum. 

I am from a pokemon forum, where I normally do all my trades. So why am I here? I am looking for the Pokemon Day Italy Jessie's Wobbuffet, as we do not have italian people on the forum so I cannot obtain it from there.

<b>Very Important</b> It is very important that the Wobbuffet is not a cloned pokemon, on my forum where I normally trade we have VERY strict rules and a clone has <u><b>absolutely no value</b></u> to me. Please do <u><b>not</b></u> offer me a clone, all the pokemon I can offer you are legimate and not cloned, it would not be fair if I received a clone of you. All of my events come with proof as well, it is a required standard at the forum I trade in usually.

<b>Also Important</b> I will want some proof for the Wobbuffet, the bare minimum I want is a picture of the wonder card with my name, like This  

Preferably you have some pictures of you at the event or of the event itself too, it will be highly preferred and I will be way more likely to trade with you. If you cannot provide at least the wonder card picture of the wobbuffet, I am not interested in trading. I will want to receive the wobbuffet from someone who picked it up themselves, not indirectly!

<b>What I can offer </b> In return for the Wobbuffet I can offer from the following events of my collection:

- <b>Pokemon Center Paris Vivillon</b> (French, named Prismillon, FRE). I picked these up myself in Paris while I was there for 2 days, so I have video proof of each redemption, as well as pictures of me at the event. Video can be found
(your name will be in the title after the word "for" after we trade).Me at the event                                

- <b>GAME Charizard</b> (United Kingdom, in-store event, ENG). I have picture proof for this event that it was redeemed in a GAME Store    

- <b>Hong Kong Charizard</b> (Facebook event, only 1000 in existence, ENG). I have a video proof of me downloading this event.
and
 (your name will be in the title after the word "for" after we trade).

- <b>Movie 17 Darkrai</b> (Japanese movie code event, ENG). I have picture proof of the redemption

- <b>VGC Mamoswine</b> (American VGC Tournament, ENG). I have Video proof for this event, as well as pictures of the person at the event who got it for me.
, Wonder Card and Pictures of the person at the event. Please note: the date was requested to be set to 2013 in order to avoid powersave dates (a cheat device that can inject events only with a fixed date).  

I am very interested to see if people on this forum would be willing to part with their Wobbuffet for some of my events. I will most likely ask you to give me full details on the wobbuffet, like nature, stats and characteristics, I can provide the same and please respect my rules regarding clones. Also, please state what kind of proof you can offer for the wobbuffet besides a picture of the wonder card, if any, because this will influence my decision regarding a potential trade or not. Thank you in advance for considering!
Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

I don't think you will find a not cloned Jessie's wobuffet...

:( It's always worth a shot right? I figured to best place to look would be Italian forums though.

Let's hope a serious collector out there who is looking for uncloned events has one they would be willing to trade, but we'll see, 

Would you perhaps have a suggestion for another place to try? Is there perhaps something like an Italian forum with strict rules regarding cloned pokemon?

Link al commento

Hi there! I'm english, so I can easily talk with you. I don't think you can easily find Jessis's Wobbuffet in this forum, because it's an old event (I think). I can't help you, but... there are a LOT of people, so... good luck, bro.

Link al commento

Hi there! I'm english, so I can easily talk with you. I don't think you can easily find Jessis's Wobbuffet in this forum, because it's an old event (I think). I can't help you, but... there are a LOT of people, so... good luck, bro.

Hi :), thanks for the advice, it's not that old, it was from Pokemon Day Italy 2014, from June 21 and June 22 :)

So figured the best place to look would be an Italian Forum ^^

Hey! I can trade my Jessie's Wobbuffet! I need Darkrai :) do you agree?

Hi! I could surely trade you the Darkrai, but did you read my full post and can you provide what I am asking for? 

I am assuming you got the event yourself? Because as you can read in my post I want a wonder card picture at the very least :)

Link al commento

Wobbuffet is NOT a clone :) i got pokemon x and y, so I got 2 Wobbuffet. Tomorrow i'll send you a picture of the wonder card

Alright, sounds good! We can trade afterward then, we will wait till tomorrow. 

Can you already give me some info on the Wobbuffet, such as Date, Nature and the Characteristic please?

Another question, do you perhaps have ANY picture of the event itself?

Link al commento

I'm not at home now, sorry :( tomorrow i'll send some photos!

Okay, no problem, tomorrow I will be available after 19:00-19:30 if that is okay with you? I will be gone during the day.

I am looking forward to receiving your photos! Could you also send me the requested info (nature, date, characteristic) about the Wobbuffet(s) then :)? It's untouched level 15 I suppose?

Thank you in advance!

up ^^

Link al commento

Seriously, do you really think that someone will give you uncloned Wobbuffet? In which forum you have these "strict rules"? Hong Kong Charizard have been distributed in 1000 copies, but now they are 200,000 or more. Powersaves and Cybergadget are the real enemies in this world,not the clones! What's the problem with them? Btw, I have 6 Wobbuffet with 6 different natures, if you accept them cloned, I would be happy to trade with you :)

Link al commento

Seriously, do you really think that someone will give you uncloned Wobbuffet? In which forum you have these "strict rules"? Hong Kong Charizard have been distributed in 1000 copies, but now they are 200,000 or more. Powersaves and Cybergadget are the real enemies in this world,not the clones! What's the problem with them? Btw, I have 6 Wobbuffet with 6 different natures, if you accept them cloned, I would be happy to trade with you 

Hi, thanks for your response. And well, I can only hope for that to happen right? The reason they have to be uncloned is because everything I offer for trade is also, I am a very serious event trader. The forum I normally trade on is Reddit, a specific sub-reddit to be exact.

Regarding the Charizard, of course there will be many because of all the clones, however, I got some codes myself and the videos prove that. Powersaves and Cybergadget are indeed terrible, I hate them. But something these cheat devices cannot do is fake a Redemption. That's why the forum I normally trade on requires proof like I shared with you all in the post, because proof like that is impossible to create with Powersaves or Cybergadget, they can only inject events, not make an actual redemption of receiving the pokemon.

The reason why clones are bad in my opinion is because it makes a pokemon worthless, it is no longer unique and anyone can spread as many as they want. The whole point of event trading, again in my personal opinion, is having unique and special pokemon. There is absolutely nothing unique about a clone. For me, clones are exactly the same as hacks, they have absolutely no value. It might be difficult for you to understand my view because you are used to these rules of allowing clones, but I as a very serious collector attach no value to them.

I hope you can understand my view and try to see things from the perspective of an event collector ;)

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...