Vai al commento

Guest kewligirl95

Post raccomandati

Guest kewligirl95

I apologize for writing this post in English. I am looking for an uncloned, not hacked Jessie's Wobbuffet from Pokemon Day in Italy. I ask for it to be uncloned and not hacked because the trading site where I come from does not allow hacks or clones of any kind.  

The Pokemon I offer are also not hacked or cloned, so I expect the same. I would greatly appreciate it if you could show some proof: like pictures from the event or of the wondercard with a piece of paper with your username written on it next to the DS. 

I have the following Pokemon for trade for the Wobbuffet: 

- VGC 2014 Shiny Mamoswine with Proof: These are straight from the Video Game Nationals in the United States

-Hong Kong/Taiward Charizard with Proof: These are redeemed Charizards from a special Hong Kong/Taiwan event. There are only 2,000 unique ones in existence

-Hayley's Mew: From the Pokemon Ranch game

-And several other events, just ask! :)

Please respond if you have one for trade, I would really appreciate an uncloned one. Also, I can translate Italian posts (using Google Translate) if you can't speak English: Inoltre, posso tradurre i messaggi italiane (utilizzando Google Translate) se non si può parlare inglese:

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...