Vai al commento

[Piazza]School In Tabula - Edificio Principale

Sunny

Post raccomandati

Good morning so we have 3 deads Gilga, Astrale and Kudo?

One killed by wolfs.

One killed by Freanco's word.

One killed by Tory and Viky.

If i've understand well astrale was caught, not killed

Mat reads my messages but he doesn't answer me.

So simply can't Astrale talk but she's alive?

Exactly
Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

No, they told that we can't know how they are died, so acted vicky and wolves, i think due to the text that gilga was slayd by wolves, and i think that astrale was muted

If Astrale was muted, she can do 2 post in the square

Maybe

Mod, plz tell us

Link al commento

If i've understand well astrale was caught, not killed

Exactly

How do you know that? In the text Mat said that Gilga didn't die because of the wolves

If Astrale was muted, she can do 2 post in the square

Maybe

Mod, plz tell us

In the case she could write 3 posts of 5 lines each
Link al commento

How do you know that? In the text Mat said that Gilga didn't die because of the wolves

The text say that the corpose wasn't found, and that he vanished after the meeting with the wolves, that's why i think so, and more, victor today probably could had gone burned, so i don't think that wolves would killed he

Link al commento

If Franco do anything with those kill, Hydrangea can help us

Does, please

The text say that the corpose wasn't found, and that he vanished after the meeting with the wolves, that's why i think so, and more, victor today probably could had gone burned, so i don't think that wolves would killed he

So why did Mat say that Gilga wasn't killed by the wolves?
Link al commento

Professoressa di Italiano

GWAW6Vb.jpg

"Fila in Vicepresidenza. Subito."

La classica professoressa che insegna italiano, storia e geografia. A forza di parlare della storia ha guadagnato il potere di far addormentare .
Per un totale di 2 volte nel gioco, può costringere una persona alla volta (diversa nei 2 casi) ad inviare nell'arco della giornata tre soli messaggi di massimo 5 righe (con 2 di tolleranza). Se fa il nome di Franco, franco perde il potere (se non ha ancora avuto effetto). All'apertura della piazza verrà  annunciato chi è stato addormentato. E' in contatto con la Professoressa di Matematica.

Mods is Astrale sleeping?

Link al commento

Does, please

Ge said that seem that he wasn't killed by wolwes, no that he wasn't killed, seem, understand? And when i asked him he told me that we cannot know who was killed by who, so i tried to make some ipothesys, and the most probable for me is the one that i said
Link al commento

Does, please

Go home Mud, you're drunk

Mud I don't know :(

And I don't speak English. I cry :cry2:

yes, but answer me in the MP

Ge said that seem that he wasn't killed by wolwes, no that he wasn't killed, seem, understand? And when i asked him he told me that we cannot know who was killed by who, so i tried to make some ipothesys, and the most probable for me is the one that i said

Ge said

Vreo English

Link al commento

So don't you know if Gilga was killed by Franco?

No

Professoressa di Italiano

GWAW6Vb.jpg

"Fila in Vicepresidenza. Subito."

La classica professoressa che insegna italiano, storia e geografia. A forza di parlare della storia ha guadagnato il potere di far addormentare .Per un totale di 2 volte nel gioco, può costringere una persona alla volta (diversa nei 2 casi) ad inviare nell'arco della giornata tre soli messaggi di massimo 5 righe (con 2 di tolleranza). Se fa il nome di Franco, franco perde il potere (se non ha ancora avuto effetto). All'apertura della piazza verrà  annunciato chi è stato addormentato. E' in contatto con la Professoressa di Matematica.

Mods is Astrale sleeping?

No

Link al commento

Akkattapara cottonne (too much dragonball)

(Today among me with the teachers cocco and too and the only one will happen the apocalypse)

Maybe a suicide?

In each case we would know it, so the mods must told us something
Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Visitatore
Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è possibile aggiungere nuove risposte.
  • Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...