Vai al commento

[GUIDA] Pokemon Go Bluestack 2 (usare guida NOX)

Krusca

Post raccomandati

Gia fatto, le impostazioni non cambiano.

Non ho capito come Hide Mock Location possa risolvere il problema.

Scusa la nabbaggine prima di cambiare ho usato lucky patcher.

Edit: Aspetta te allora intendi di spuntare anche Fake GPS da Hide Mock Location ?

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Ok, I have to apologize! In my earlier tutorial, I forgot to add very important step! Use Nova Launcher before installing Xposed! For some reason Xposed messes up the default launcher. Also I changed it to use Xposed module called Mock Mock Location, because it's free. This has now been working for me very well! And I also tried to redo it twice on my computer, so now this tutorial is repeatable! :)

1. Install Bluestacks (version 2.0.8.5638)
    - leave default options in installer
    - at the end, uncross "start now"
    - start Regedit
    - Change camera setting from 1 to 0 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\Config
    - disable Windows' location services
    - Start Bluestacks, answer no when it asks to use locations

2. Rooting with Bluestacks Easy v3.5 & Patching for Xposed Installer
    - In Bluestacks Easy, choose RootEZ-tab, click AutoDetect from Installed Bluestacks or find your root file manually
    - Click KitKat (it gives you a warning, just click ok)
    - Choose Rooting, then Method 2, and click Unsquashed System
    - Click Proceed and wait for it do it's things.
    - Choose ADB-tab and click Patch Bluestacks and wait (you can leave it patched)
    - if Bluestacks doesn't start, close it down completely from the bottom right corner in Windows

3. Installing Xposed
    - Install Nova Launcher v.4.3.1 and make it the default launcher (for some reaseon Xposed messes up the default Bluestacks' launcher)
    - Install Xposed installer (version name 2.5, v28_8b8a7e)
    - Allow root when asked
    - When it asks to reboot, choose No and close the tab
    - Use Bluestack's cogwheel to reboot

4. Installing apps (I don't know how many of these reboots are truely necessary..)
    - Install Google Maps
    - Install Mock Locations fake GPS path v1.24 and cogwheel reboot
    - Install Mock Mock Locations 1.4 from Xposed Downloads. Cogwheel reboot
    - Install Pokemon Go v0.29.2 (29.0 gives gray screen, doesn't work)
    - From Xposed Modules, click Mock Mock Location on and in there choose to hide from Pokemon Go. Cogwheel reboot

5. Last checkups and more
    - From Bluestacks' settings check that Location is set to GPS only and Google-locations is off
    - Start Mock Locations and make a path. When you start it make sure the speed is below 10km/h. I used 8+-1 and 7+-1 and for 5km "walk", the egg hatching caught only ~4.5km. With this speed, you can catch pokemon and use pokestops! :)
    - Sometimes Pokemon Go crashes completely, or when catching pokemon it hangs after catching it. You need to restart the app in that case, I use Advanced Task Manager to close the Pokemon Go. The crashes are very rare, but it seems that if the PoGo server is lagging, the catching-bug will happen more often.
    - If you get the annoying pop-up in Bluestacks asking to login to google/play, you can install Lucky Patcher v6.2.4 (give it root permissions) and stop/disable "BS-services" and "Sync apps" from system apps (in Lucky Patcher, click search and on right upper corner, click Filters and make it show System apps only).
    - When you are catching pokemon for the first time, you can disable AR at the right upper corner.
    - I use Pokemon Trainer's Club account
    - Pay a close attention to the mentioned software versions!
    - Do not use Bluestacks Developer Options apk to disable mock locations (you can do this by disabling everything in dev options). If you do, Mock Locations fake GPS path stops working, and you can't turn the mock locations on again.

- EDIT ADDITION: You can use google account, but there's some problems. After logging in with google account for the first time, try to catch a pokemon. The game will crash, but go to the settings and remove your google account. After that, you can start POGO and it works. However, sometimes it logs you out and you need to this again, and sometimes you need to install POGO again for it to work. Here's the thing though, if you use Trainer Club account, you have harder time to log in than with Google account because of the POGO servers. But Google account seems to be more unstable! Hard to choose which one to use...

Link al commento

@randomstranger

tried your guide, all worked, except for one important thing:

If I enable the mock mock locations module in xposed framework, pokemon go says that gps signal is not found. If I disable the module, pokemon go detects the fake gps and doesn't work either. Any solution?

edit: It worked by making the fake gps app a system app with lucky patcher! Only strange thing is that streets aren't visible ingame but it's not important

Link al commento

Ah sorry, I probably didn't explain it completely. You need cross the Mock Mock, and then click the title, and in there uncross 'all apps' and choose from the next tab to only use it on PoGo. I have been using Nox now though as it is so much easier :). There's a guide for it here! But you can also install Xposed and Mock Mock in Nox, so you can use Mock Locations GPS path for walking as Nox has WASD movement.

Link al commento

Questa guida è stata abbandonata visto che bluestack crea problemi con Xposed e il modulo Mock Mock che consente una "quasi" sicura protezione della localizzazione. Usa la guida per NOX! (semopre sul forum)

Link al commento

12 ore fa, Krusca ha scritto:

Questa guida è stata abbandonata visto che bluestack crea problemi con Xposed e il modulo Mock Mock che consente una "quasi" sicura protezione della localizzazione. Usa la guida per NOX! (semopre sul forum)

ma non è più visibile a tutti o è solo un mio problema?

Link al commento

Ragazzi io avevo già Bluestacks 2 installato sul Mac da ottobre circa...oggi gli ho fatto il root, ho installato Xposed con anche il suo Framework..dopodiché ho installato ben 3 moduli: Pokémon GO Controls, Xposed Pokémon e Pokémon GO Joystick. Bene. Nessuno dei 3 funziona! Controls non mi da il modo di scegliere la località (mi piaccia in India e da lì non mi fa muovere, se non a piedi con il WASD), Xposed mi fa scegliere la località ma non mi muove il personaggio, Joystick mi dice che non è possibile trovare il GPS e il mio personaggio è in mezzo al nulla...come faccio? Ho forse dimenticato di installare qualche app complementare?

Link al commento

9 ore fa, Meiko_chan93 ha scritto:

Ragazzi io avevo già Bluestacks 2 installato sul Mac da ottobre circa...oggi gli ho fatto il root, ho installato Xposed con anche il suo Framework..dopodiché ho installato ben 3 moduli: Pokémon GO Controls, Xposed Pokémon e Pokémon GO Joystick. Bene. Nessuno dei 3 funziona! Controls non mi da il modo di scegliere la località (mi piaccia in India e da lì non mi fa muovere, se non a piedi con il WASD), Xposed mi fa scegliere la località ma non mi muove il personaggio, Joystick mi dice che non è possibile trovare il GPS e il mio personaggio è in mezzo al nulla...come faccio? Ho forse dimenticato di installare qualche app complementare?

Sinceramente non sono esperto di Mac ma ti conviene cercare qualche alternativa a bluestacks, è pesante e non funziona bene 

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Visitatore
Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è possibile aggiungere nuove risposte.
  • Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...