Vai al commento

Pokkén Tournament potrebbe essere in arrivo su Nintendo Switch

Romazaki

Post raccomandati

Sarebbe grandioso!

Anche se purtroppo non so quanto questo arcade stick possa contare per Pokkén... C'è già Ultra Street Fighter II che permetterebbe di sfruttarlo, quindi non è detto che sia stato fatto appositamente per il picchiaduro dei Pokémon. Ciononostante ci spero molto nel suo annuncio, l'ho giocato su Wii U ma lo rigiocherei volentieri, magari con un roster più ampio e comprendente anche i nuovi Pokémon già aggiunti nella versione arcade del gioco

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Dubito che Pokkén Tournament esca quest'anno, tuttavia la Nintendo potrebbe sorprendere i consumatori, per esempio annunciando Super Smash Bros. Deluxe o un ipotetico Metroid Prime 4. 

Spoiler
Alexander Brandon
circa un mese fa

Y'all should know what's up.

Torment: Tides of Numenara was released at the end of February. If you haven't checked it out, definitely play it. It's a refreshingly new take on RPGs. And it has some killer music from Mark Morgan. Along with just about all the sounds my voice shows up in a couple of places also. It was a pleasure to work once again with inXile on this project.

Aven Colony comes out in July. Definitely play it. It's got elements of so many good strategy games (Tropico, Civilization to name just two) and quite a few innovative new ideas for building a colony on an alien world from scratch. Kudos to Paul Tozour and the team at Mothership here in Austin for making such a killer strategy game. Plus, this will be the first full score I've released for a game. Ever. That's a big deal and I'm once again tremendously thankful for the opportunity. I'll link when that's available.

Michiel and I have finished the multiplayer tunes for Voidrunner! Along with the main score by Siddhartha Barnhoorn, we hope you'll enjoy the game and the tunes. Thanks to Ismail and Bahar for bringing us onboard!

I'm currently working with Retro Studios here in Austin. As much as I'd like to say more (except the work is incredibly exciting and the team is awesome), I can't. :)

With all of this in hand as well as family time, it's rather tough to figure out how to release new music. But I am taking a bit of hiatus from that and focusing instead of videos. It's time I gave a little knowledge back and entertained a bit along the way. The format of these videos will be like this:

I'll release YouTube videos that will be professionally scripted and somewhat professionally shot and edited. They'll be well presented and a testament to what can work well for a YouTube series. They'll be released when there's time to work on them.

I'll also release live videos with random silliness. Because random silliness is part of who I am. But the live videos aren't permanent and they'll be short and sweet moments of entertainment for those who happen to be able to tune in.

Thanks once again for your patience. Just Fun came out three years ago, so you've waited long enough.

Modificato da TheDarkWolf
Link al commento

Onestamente dai rumor pare che Nintendo dovrebbe svelare il mondo dall'e3 in avanti...Pokken, Super smash bros (e ad agosto si vocifera il fantomatico Stars) e via dicendo. Che vi sia almeno uno di questi titoli in ballo sono ragionevolmente sicuro, ma che tutta sta roba sia in arrivo fra un pò non credo

Link al commento