Vai al commento

[UFFICIALE] Tutti i rumors su Pokémon X e Pokémon Y!

Arshes91

Post raccomandati

I Pokémon sono sempre (o quasi) stati ispirati a esseri viventi/creature mitologiche, perché dovrebbero fare un Pokémon Automobile?!

Se tu avessi letto con attenzione il topic ti saresti accorto che ho citato varie cose come sassi e mongolfiere, ciò risponde alla tua domanda.

Ma hanno detto pure il nuovo nome, non può mica essere Genesect. -_-

E perché scusa, le forme non hanno nomi?? forma 1 forma 2? lol

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Io lo ripeto per l'ennesima volta: Su Serebii si parla di questo Pokémon, Orotto/Aulotte, che a quanto ho letto nel forum è collegato a Tympole, Pokémon di 5^ generazione.

Ora, il fatto della macchina è stato postato su 4chan, e si sa che lì le cose dette sono vere 1 volta su 100.

Quindi, io dico che sia una cosa del tutto Fake e che non ci sarà  un Pokémon Macchina.

Link al commento

Uhmmm più che Genesect visto che è stata postata una macchina con il marchio Volkswagen un'altra ipotesi può essere quella che il Pokèmon in questione possa essere ispirato al maggiolino..nonchè nome di un celebre modello della casa automobilistica tedesca

melolontha-melolontha_57359_1.jpg

è rosso..è un coleottero..può starci

Link al commento

I Pokémon sono sempre (o quasi) stati ispirati a esseri viventi/creature mitologiche, perché dovrebbero fare un Pokémon Automobile?!

devi anche considerare che genesct non è proprio un pokémon, essendo modificato dall' uomo!
Link al commento

Ci sono dei rumor sull'anime di X e Y, ma si parla anche di nuovi pokemon. Ecco l'originale. A seguire la traduzione fatta da me dei punti più salienti (cioè di quelli che riguardano i giochi):

Through my friend's position at TV Tokyo, he was recently able to learn information regarding the Pocket Monsters X and Y Anime via a closed press conference that was recently held, around the same time the official site updated with the first information regarding Satoshi's redesign and the official logo, and was shown a quick teaser trailer around a minute in length as well as learn the central cast list. Here's the information he has shared with me. He informs me that in the coming month the trailer he saw is due to air publicly during a July episode of the anime, but is unsure of the exact date, and the official site will probably update with the cast list following that.

* The trailer had the new series theme playing, which is called BOUNDARY BREAKERS, written out in romanji, sung by Rica Matsumoto. He described it as very techno sounding, with a synthesized man's voice regularly speaking out English words alongside Matsumoto's singing. No information on the Ending Theme was provided.

* Rica Matsumoto, Ikue ÅŒtani, ShinichirÅ Miki, Megumi Hayashibara, and Inuko Inuyama all return as main cast members voicing Satoshi, Pikachu, KojirÅ, Musashi, and Nyasu respectively. Team Rocket are shown wearing new white outfits that are more modern in appearance, but seem to be the same Team Rocket as in past seasons.

* Mamoru Miyano is also returning as Dent, but he will not be a main cast member. He's shown briefly in the trailer alongside Satoshi, both wearing their BW outfit and seemingly getting off a boat, so he most likely will depart from the group at some point but will presumably keep in touch.

* Tierno, Toroba, and Sana are joining as main cast members, played by Kenichi Suzumura, Shizuka Ishikawa, and YÅko Hikasa. They join up with Ash and all of them form a team called "P-1000", apparently this may be based off a new game play multi-player component? Satoshi battles and uses their Pokemon as well as his own, with Tierno assisting with choreography, Toroba the brains, and Sana the practice partner and leader. Apparently they wanted to give each member a part of the show and allow Satoshi to grow with the help of others.

* "Professor Sekoia" is a reoccurring cast member voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, presumably the new Professor. He's shown in the trailer as a fairly young man in a lab-coat who is shown pointing out the Starters to Satoshi and Sana.

* The new Rival is named "Shin", voiced by Shu Watanabe (I don't know who this is, but he's "Kamen Rider OOO"?) in his first major anime voice acting role. My friend states that Shu Watanabe was present and introduced at the conference, and he talked about how he was a fan of the series and was interested in voicing a character, thus "Shin" was created with him in mind. Shin is a world traveler Trainer who plays a guitar, and Watanabe's singing voice will be put to good use.

* There's a lot of CG present; all the Pokeballs appear to be CG, one scene shows Harimaron using Roll-Out and going CG, and a big aerial fight with CG Spear facing off against CG Yayakoma.

* Satoshi is shown with Pikachu and Yayakoma; Tierno has Harimaron and Vanipeti; Toroba has Fokko; and Sana has Keromatsu and Flabébé. Yamchan, the Vivillion line, and Shishiko appeared, as well as three Pokemon he didn't recognize and probably are being revealed in July, one appeared to be the new rodent, a chunky rat looking creature that bounced on a springy tail; one was what looked like a flying saucer and had a little smiling head popping out the top; and the third was a smaller Gogoat looking creature.

Traduzione:

*Il "Professor Sekoia", ancora una volta doppiato da Tomokazu Sugita (un membro del cast di doppiaggio), è probabilmente il nuovo professore. E' mostrato nel trailer come un uomo abbastanza giovane ed indossa un camice da laboratorio mentre svela gli starter di Ash e Shana.

* Ash viene mostrato con Pikachu e Fletchling; Tierno possiede Chespin e Vanillite; Trovato ha Fennekin e Shana ha Froakie e Flabébé. Appariranno anche Pancham, la linea evolutiva di Vivillon e Litleo, oltre a tre pokemon che non ha riconosciuto e che probabilmente verranno rivelati a Luglio. Uno sembra essere il nuovo roditore, una creatura assomigliante ad un ratto massiccio che balza su una coda arrotolata; un altro assomigliava ad un disco volante e aveva una piccola testa sorridente che sbucava fuori dalla cima; e il terzo sembrava essere un Gogoat più piccolo.

Link al commento

Ci sono dei rumor sull'anime di X e Y, ma si parla anche di nuovi pokemon. Ecco l'originale. A seguire la traduzione fatta da me dei punti più salienti (cioè di quelli che riguardano i giochi):

Through my friend's position at TV Tokyo, he was recently able to learn information regarding the Pocket Monsters X and Y Anime via a closed press conference that was recently held, around the same time the official site updated with the first information regarding Satoshi's redesign and the official logo, and was shown a quick teaser trailer around a minute in length as well as learn the central cast list. Here's the information he has shared with me. He informs me that in the coming month the trailer he saw is due to air publicly during a July episode of the anime, but is unsure of the exact date, and the official site will probably update with the cast list following that.

* The trailer had the new series theme playing, which is called BOUNDARY BREAKERS, written out in romanji, sung by Rica Matsumoto. He described it as very techno sounding, with a synthesized man's voice regularly speaking out English words alongside Matsumoto's singing. No information on the Ending Theme was provided.

* Rica Matsumoto, Ikue ÅŒtani, ShinichirÅ Miki, Megumi Hayashibara, and Inuko Inuyama all return as main cast members voicing Satoshi, Pikachu, KojirÅ, Musashi, and Nyasu respectively. Team Rocket are shown wearing new white outfits that are more modern in appearance, but seem to be the same Team Rocket as in past seasons.

* Mamoru Miyano is also returning as Dent, but he will not be a main cast member. He's shown briefly in the trailer alongside Satoshi, both wearing their BW outfit and seemingly getting off a boat, so he most likely will depart from the group at some point but will presumably keep in touch.

* Tierno, Toroba, and Sana are joining as main cast members, played by Kenichi Suzumura, Shizuka Ishikawa, and YÅko Hikasa. They join up with Ash and all of them form a team called "P-1000", apparently this may be based off a new game play multi-player component? Satoshi battles and uses their Pokemon as well as his own, with Tierno assisting with choreography, Toroba the brains, and Sana the practice partner and leader. Apparently they wanted to give each member a part of the show and allow Satoshi to grow with the help of others.

* "Professor Sekoia" is a reoccurring cast member voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, presumably the new Professor. He's shown in the trailer as a fairly young man in a lab-coat who is shown pointing out the Starters to Satoshi and Sana.

* The new Rival is named "Shin", voiced by Shu Watanabe (I don't know who this is, but he's "Kamen Rider OOO"?) in his first major anime voice acting role. My friend states that Shu Watanabe was present and introduced at the conference, and he talked about how he was a fan of the series and was interested in voicing a character, thus "Shin" was created with him in mind. Shin is a world traveler Trainer who plays a guitar, and Watanabe's singing voice will be put to good use.

* There's a lot of CG present; all the Pokeballs appear to be CG, one scene shows Harimaron using Roll-Out and going CG, and a big aerial fight with CG Spear facing off against CG Yayakoma.

* Satoshi is shown with Pikachu and Yayakoma; Tierno has Harimaron and Vanipeti; Toroba has Fokko; and Sana has Keromatsu and Flabébé. Yamchan, the Vivillion line, and Shishiko appeared, as well as three Pokemon he didn't recognize and probably are being revealed in July, one appeared to be the new rodent, a chunky rat looking creature that bounced on a springy tail; one was what looked like a flying saucer and had a little smiling head popping out the top; and the third was a smaller Gogoat looking creature.

Traduzione:

*Il "Professor Sekoia", ancora una volta doppiato da Tomokazu Sugita (un membro del cast di doppiaggio), è probabilmente il nuovo professore. E' mostrato nel trailer come un uomo abbastanza giovane ed indossa un camice da laboratorio mentre svela gli starter di Ash e Shana.

* Ash viene mostrato con Pikachu e Fletchling; Tierno possiede Chespin e Vanillite; Trovato ha Fennekin e Shana ha Froakie e Flabébé. Appariranno anche Pancham, la linea evolutiva di Vivillon e Litleo, oltre a tre pokemon che non ha riconosciuto e che probabilmente verranno rivelati a Luglio. Uno sembra essere il nuovo roditore, una creatura assomigliante ad un ratto massiccio che balza su una coda arrotolata; un altro assomigliava ad un disco volante e aveva una piccola testa sorridente che sbucava fuori dalla cima; e il terzo sembrava essere un Gogoat più piccolo.

ommioddio il nuovo roditore è un topo canguro D: non potevo chiedere di meglio *-*

per quanto riguarda il disco volante: Dio ti prego aiuta la gamefreak a non ritrovarsi in una selva oscura

Link al commento

Ricordatevi che sono rumors presi da 4chan, quindi possono essere anche falsi (anzi, sono quasi sicuramente falsi ma ho preferito postarveli ugualmente, non si sa mai xD)

Link al commento

Ricordatevi che sono rumors presi da 4chan, quindi possono essere anche falsi (anzi, sono quasi sicuramente falsi ma ho preferito postarveli ugualmente, non si sa mai XD)

bè spero in un topo canguro ò_ò

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...