Vai al commento

[UFFICIALE] Tutti i rumors su Pokémon X e Pokémon Y!

Arshes91

Post raccomandati

missing leg significa che manca una gamba che si dovrebbe vedere XD , invece Problem non l'ho capito manco io, la 7° nella seconda immagine secondo me era stata studiata tipo per ruotare creando il fuoco, almeno io la penso così , mi piace il fatto che anche i creatori di fake abbiano voluto rinfrescare un po' con questi colori , normalmente si vedevano solo rosso ,bianco, giallo e arancione (non che mi sia mai lamentato di questi colori per i tipi Fuoco <3) però l'idea era buona, da quanto ho capito secondo il fake le code normalmente sarebero dovute stare tutte unite , ma durante la lotta si dovrebbero dividere per creare energia e quindi questa codata/scoreggia di fuoco (?) sarebbe stata una figata in entrambi i casi, dopo la mossa Rutto ovviamente, anche io la immaginavo così la evo di chespin

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

missing leg significa che manca una gamba che si dovrebbe vedere XD , invece Problem non l'ho capito manco io, la 7° nella seconda immagine secondo me era stata studiata tipo per ruotare creando il fuoco, almeno io la penso così , mi piace il fatto che anche i creatori di fake abbiano voluto rinfrescare un po' con questi colori , normalmente si vedevano solo rosso ,bianco, giallo e arancione (non che mi sia mai lamentato di questi colori per i tipi Fuoco <3) però l'idea era buona, da quanto ho capito secondo il fake le code normalmente sarebero dovute stare tutte unite , ma durante la lotta si dovrebbero dividere per creare energia e quindi questa codata/scoreggia di fuoco (?) sarebbe stata una figata in entrambi i casi, dopo la mossa Rutto ovviamente, anche io la immaginavo così la evo di chespin

Chespin diventa un mega panzone che magna e rutta XD (scherzo)

Link al commento

Dove dice 7 vuol dire che ci sono 7 code. Nell'immagine del fuoco ce ne sono 6, be manca 1.

forse perche durante la fase del fuoco la settima coda non si vede e perquesto sta pensando che sia fake, pero l'altro possiblimente e un errore di disegno fare i personaggi di dietro e un po difficile, non e affatto strano che il disegnatore abbia fatto un errore simile.

Link al commento

forse perche durante la fase del fuoco la settima coda non si vede e perquesto sta pensando che sia fake, pero l'altro possiblimente e un errore di disegno fare i personaggi di dietro e un po difficile, non e affatto strano che il disegnatore abbia fatto un errore simile.

Bah insomma... Stiamo parlamdo di disegnatori professionisti... Comunque ne Serebii e ne PBeach li hanno confermati o citati.

Link al commento

ho trovato questo commento recente in bulbagarden e parla direttamente della rivista corocoro e in parte buona e cattiva notizia leggete attentamente:

I have one good news but many bad news.

The good news is that CoroCoro will be release on July 13th because 15th July is a Happy Monday and 14th is a Sunday, days where CoroCoro isn't being released. We are getting scans as early as the 10th Also, in August we normally have CoroCoro in 11th August but because is a Sunday we are getting it in August 10th. The issue will leak 2-3 days earlier.

The bad news applies to the CoroCoro of this month and we are the following:
First and all, CoroCoro won't have a special this time yet. It will be in future months but not for now. That's means 6-10 pages of content.

The movie will take space on the magazine. We have 10 pages and some of them are for the movie.

As far as CoroCoro is concerned, pokemon like Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Honedge, doesn't get revealed in CoroCoro. Expect taking pages.

CoroCoro doesn't know what Sky battles are, Horde Encounters, Pokemon amie and PSS doesn't exist for CoroCoro. That will take space.

Past months they revealed too much information of the games. And we have already 21 pokemon. That0ps means that or are 150 pokemon or they want to stop revealing so much pokemon. They revealed too much information past month because the E3 but remember that they are revealing info typical of August in June.

And to complete the list of dissapointment, CoroCoro is out on 13th. That's means that Smash will reveal everything that inside the magazine on 14th. However, Smash will do a movie special and there's any mentions of XY in Smash. Welll, exist a segment where they are probably revealing information by themselves by people expect.

Next week we have August CoroCoro and I see being. Why CoroCoro isn't revaling X?

In relaity, I don't said that we won't get anything this month (specially taking note that Smash needs things for the XY segments. But the hint are here that this could be a boring CoroCoro.

Remember that past month info is the equilavent of two CoroCoro, not one (if they're normal issues like this month).

In August and September it will be probably (September I said almost guaranteed) that there will be special XY segments that have around 30 pages and here we are getting a lot of info.

Specially taking note that Masuda don't want to reveal too much about the game and because there are more important events (the Directs to Nintendo). Because I expect:
-July CoroCoro (August issue).
-August CoroCoro (September issue).
-Nintendo Direct in August where XY will be the star. And probably, it will be later than 11th August (last year was on 29th). Taking that now are in summer time (== many fans are out) that's means that they won't to know too much information.
-September CoroCoro (October issue).
-Pokemon Direct in September. And here is going to be like 30 minutes.

I think that Nintendo will try that the magazine don0t reveal too much information (CoroCoro) and later they do Nintendo when the audience is in normal state.

in pratica in questo mese parlera del 16 film nelle pagine e non avra lo special questa volta XD e verra messo nel prossimo mese, va be niente pokemon x e y news per il momento ma nel prossimo mese ci svelera tante novità  apparte mi curiosisce il pokemon smash che rileva qualcosina. Ma forse parlano del pokemon gia rilevato in japan expo.

In piu sono curioso se quel pokemon orotto/aulette sia menzionato falso o vero nella rilevazione del 16 film credendo che sia la evo di sableye.

Link al commento

ho trovato questo commento recente in bulbagarden e parla direttamente della rivista corocoro e in parte buona e cattiva notizia leggete attentamente:

I have one good news but many bad news.

The good news is that CoroCoro will be release on July 13th because 15th July is a Happy Monday and 14th is a Sunday, days where CoroCoro isn't being released. We are getting scans as early as the 10th Also, in August we normally have CoroCoro in 11th August but because is a Sunday we are getting it in August 10th. The issue will leak 2-3 days earlier.

The bad news applies to the CoroCoro of this month and we are the following:

First and all, CoroCoro won't have a special this time yet. It will be in future months but not for now. That's means 6-10 pages of content.

The movie will take space on the magazine. We have 10 pages and some of them are for the movie.

As far as CoroCoro is concerned, pokemon like Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Honedge, doesn't get revealed in CoroCoro. Expect taking pages.

CoroCoro doesn't know what Sky battles are, Horde Encounters, Pokemon amie and PSS doesn't exist for CoroCoro. That will take space.

Past months they revealed too much information of the games. And we have already 21 pokemon. That0ps means that or are 150 pokemon or they want to stop revealing so much pokemon. They revealed too much information past month because the E3 but remember that they are revealing info typical of August in June.

And to complete the list of dissapointment, CoroCoro is out on 13th. That's means that Smash will reveal everything that inside the magazine on 14th. However, Smash will do a movie special and there's any mentions of XY in Smash. Welll, exist a segment where they are probably revealing information by themselves by people expect.

Next week we have August CoroCoro and I see being. Why CoroCoro isn't revaling X?

In relaity, I don't said that we won't get anything this month (specially taking note that Smash needs things for the XY segments. But the hint are here that this could be a boring CoroCoro.

Remember that past month info is the equilavent of two CoroCoro, not one (if they're normal issues like this month).

In August and September it will be probably (September I said almost guaranteed) that there will be special XY segments that have around 30 pages and here we are getting a lot of info.

Specially taking note that Masuda don't want to reveal too much about the game and because there are more important events (the Directs to Nintendo). Because I expect:

-July CoroCoro (August issue).

-August CoroCoro (September issue).

-Nintendo Direct in August where XY will be the star. And probably, it will be later than 11th August (last year was on 29th). Taking that now are in summer time (== many fans are out) that's means that they won't to know too much information.

-September CoroCoro (October issue).

-Pokemon Direct in September. And here is going to be like 30 minutes.

I think that Nintendo will try that the magazine don0t reveal too much information (CoroCoro) and later they do Nintendo when the audience is in normal state.

in pratica in questo mese parlera del 16 film nelle pagine e non avra lo special questa volta XD e verra messo nel prossimo mese, va be niente pokemon x e y news per il momento ma nel prossimo mese ci svelera tante novità  apparte mi curiosisce il pokemon smash che rileva qualcosina. Ma forse parlano del pokemon gia rilevato in japan expo.

In piu sono curioso se quel pokemon orotto/aulette sia menzionato falso o vero nella rilevazione del 16 film credendo che sia la evo di sableye.

Uffa... Luglio sarà  come Marzo :c in quel mese mi sono annoiato tantissimo, perché parlavano dei biglietti del 16° film, che come sempre, qui in Italia non uscirà  sul grande schermo...

Perché i film Pokémon escono al cinema solo in America, Inghilterra e Giappone? PERCHé??????????? à§_à§

Link al commento

Ci sono dei rumor sull'anime di X e Y, ma si parla anche di nuovi pokemon. Ecco l'originale. A seguire la traduzione fatta da me dei punti più salienti (cioè di quelli che riguardano i giochi):

Through my friend's position at TV Tokyo, he was recently able to learn information regarding the Pocket Monsters X and Y Anime via a closed press conference that was recently held, around the same time the official site updated with the first information regarding Satoshi's redesign and the official logo, and was shown a quick teaser trailer around a minute in length as well as learn the central cast list. Here's the information he has shared with me. He informs me that in the coming month the trailer he saw is due to air publicly during a July episode of the anime, but is unsure of the exact date, and the official site will probably update with the cast list following that.* The trailer had the new series theme playing, which is called BOUNDARY BREAKERS, written out in romanji, sung by Rica Matsumoto. He described it as very techno sounding, with a synthesized man's voice regularly speaking out English words alongside Matsumoto's singing. No information on the Ending Theme was provided.* Rica Matsumoto, Ikue

ÅŒtani, ShinichirÅ Miki, Megumi Hayashibara, and Inuko Inuyama all return as main cast members voicing Satoshi, Pikachu, KojirÅ, Musashi, and Nyasu respectively. Team Rocket are shown wearing new white outfits

that are more modern in appearance, but seem to be the same Team Rocket as in past seasons.* Mamoru

Miyano is also returning as Dent, but he will not be a mani cast member. He's shown briefly in the trailer alongside Satoshi, both wearing their BW outfit and seemingly getting off a boat, so he

most likely will depart from the group at some point but will presumably keep in touch.* Tierno, Toroba, and Sana are joining as main cast members, played by Kenichi Suzumura, Shizuka Ishikawa, and YÅko Hikasa.

They join up with Ash and all of them form a team called "P-1000", apparently this may be based off a new game play multi-player component? Satoshi battles and uses their Pokemon as well as his own, with Tierno

assisting with choreography, Toroba the brains, and Sana the practice partner and leader. Apparently they wanted to give each member a part of the show and allow Satoshi to grow with the help of others.* "Professor Sekoia" is a reoccurring cast member voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, presumably the new Professor. He's shown in the trailer as a fairly young man in a lab-coat who is shown pointing out the Starters to Satoshi and Sana.* The new Rival is named "Shin", voiced by Shu Watanabe (I don't know who this is, but he's "Kamen Rider OOO"?) in his first major anime voice acting role. My friend states that Shu Watanabe was present and introduced at the conference, and he talked about how he was a fan of the series and was interested in voicing a character, thus "Shin" was created with him in mind. Shin is a world traveler Trainer who plays a guitar, and Watanabe's singing voice will be put to good use.* There's a lot of CG present; all the Pokeballs appear to be CG, one scene shows Harimaron using Roll-Out and going CG, and a big aerial fight with CG Spear facing off against CG Yayakoma.* Satoshi is shown with Pikachu and Yayakoma; Tierno has Harimaron and Vanipeti; Toroba has Fokko; and Sana has Keromatsu and Flabébé. Yamchan, the line, and Shishiko appeared, as well as three Pokemon he didn't recognize and probably are being revealed in July, one appeared to be the new rodent, a chunky rat looking creature that bounced on a springy tail; one was what looked like a flying saucer and had a little smiling head popping out the top; and the third was a smaller Gogoat looking creature.

Traduzione:*Il "Professor Sekoia", ancora una volta doppiato da Tomokazu Sugita (un membro del cast di doppiaggio), è probabilmente il nuovo professore. E' mostrato nel trailer come un uomo abbastanza giovane ed indossa un camice da laboratorio mentre svela gli starter di Ash e Shana. * Ash viene mostrato con Pikachu e Fletchling; Tierno possiede Chespin e Vanillite; Trovato ha Fennekin e Shana ha Froakie e Flabébé. Appariranno anche Pancham, la linea evolutiva di Vivillon e Litleo, oltre a tre pokemon che non ha riconosciuto e che probabilmente verranno rivelati a Luglio. Uno sembra

essere il nuovo roditore, una creatura assomigliante ad un ratto massiccio che balza su una coda arrotolata; un altro assomigliava ad un disco volante e aveva una piccola testa sorridente che sbucava fuori dalla cima; e il terzo sembrava essere un Gogoat più piccolo.

Ash sicuramente avrà  Fletchling (e Pikachu...) ma spero che Tierno, Trovolato, e Shana non seguano tutti Ash (massimo solo Shana).

No!!! Un pokemon disco volante fa schifo, schifissimo, un canguro non c' entra niente con la Francia, secondo me non sará un canguro, ma non é male, forse é la pre-evo di Kanghaskan

Link al commento

LOL se è per questo nemmeno un gorilla, un sarcofago egizio, un suricato, un orso bianco, i tre moschettieri, il taoismo c'entrano qualcosa con l'America, eppure li hanno messi nella regione americana.

hai ragione, i tre moschettieri sarebbero stati bene con la Francia
Link al commento

dice che per evolvere n pokemon devi usare il giroscopio del 3ds che figata

Infatti se ci fai caso, l'evo del calamaro è la forma base capovolta, e naturalmente più grande ^-^

Ciò che voglio sapere è la forma di Mewtwo alternativa

Link al commento

• Xerneas is a pure Fairy type Pokémon, and knows the new ability Fairy Aura which powers up Fairy type moves. It also has an exclusive move called Geo Control which summons 7 different coloured energy beams from the ground. Xerneas is known as the Life Pokémon.

Yveltal is a Dark/Flying type Pokémon, and knows the new ability Dark Aura which powers up Dark type moves, much like Xerneas' Fairy Aura does for Fairy types. It has an exclusive move called Death Wing where Yveltal summons dark energy from the heavens to strike down it's foe. Yveltal is known as the Destruction Pokémon.

New Pokemon:

Goronda, the Aggressive Pokémon. Goronda is the evolution of Pancham and is Fighting/Dark type. 2.1m tall, weighs 136kg, and has the ability Iron Fist. It knows Hammer Arm.

Maika, the Revolution Pokémon. Dark/Psychic type. 0.4m tall, weighs 3.5kg, and has the abilities Contrary or Suction Cup. Maika also knows a new Dark type move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes.

Karamanero, the Reversal Pokémon. Karamanero is the evolution of Maika and is Dark/Psychic type. 1.5m tall, weighs 47kg. It knows Hypnosis.

Shushupu, the Perfume Pokémon. Fairy type. 0.2m tall, weighs 0.5kg, and has the ability Healer. Shushupu also knows Aromatherapy.

Peropuff, the Cotton Candy Pokémon. Fairy type. 0.4m tall, weighs 3.5kg, and has the new ability Sweet Veil which prevents it from falling asleep. Peropuff also knows a new move called Drain Kiss.

Honedge has the ability No Guard.

Both Pancham and Maika use a new method of evolution to evolve into Goronda and Karamanero. It's yet to be properly specified.

Pokemon exclusive to X: Clauncher, Peropuff

Pokemon exclusive to Y: Skrelp, Shushupu

The professor is known as Professor Platane. This might be a reference to the platanus genus of trees, given its close resemblance to the Japanese word for plane tree. Plane trees are known as sycamore trees in North America. It's said that he will battle you from time to time.

Two new Gym Leaders have entered the fray: Citron and Zakuro. Their gym type focus is not yet known.

The 'evil' team for the Kalos region is Team Flare (though with their snazzy outfits it might be Flair.) They simply want to get rich and solely are out to make money.

The new Pokémon Search System (PSS) has a number of features new to the series, in addition to being the access point for the new Global Trade Station. Another new function called the Holocaster will give out information on official news, battles, and events. There is also something called a Miracle Trade, and not much else is known about them asides from them being described as exciting. Additionally there have been a few social functions integrated that allow players to broadcast their achievements throughout the game (i.e. getting their first badge, or beating a tough opponent), and there are ways to use special powers to help out on your Pokémon adventure (i.e. powering up the Pokémon you have out in battle marginally.)

Il vero nome dell'evoluzione di Pancham è Goronda

Link al commento

• Xerneas is a pure Fairy type Pokémon, and knows the new ability Fairy Aura which powers up Fairy type moves. It also has an exclusive move called Geo Control which summons 7 different coloured energy beams from the ground. Xerneas is known as the Life Pokémon.

Yveltal is a Dark/Flying type Pokémon, and knows the new ability Dark Aura which powers up Dark type moves, much like Xerneas' Fairy Aura does for Fairy types. It has an exclusive move called Death Wing where Yveltal summons dark energy from the heavens to strike down it's foe. Yveltal is known as the Destruction Pokémon.

New Pokemon:

Goronda, the Aggressive Pokémon. Goronda is the evolution of Pancham and is Fighting/Dark type. 2.1m tall, weighs 136kg, and has the ability Iron Fist. It knows Hammer Arm.

Maika, the Revolution Pokémon. Dark/Psychic type. 0.4m tall, weighs 3.5kg, and has the abilities Contrary or Suction Cup. Maika also knows a new Dark type move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes.

Karamanero, the Reversal Pokémon. Karamanero is the evolution of Maika and is Dark/Psychic type. 1.5m tall, weighs 47kg. It knows Hypnosis.

Shushupu, the Perfume Pokémon. Fairy type. 0.2m tall, weighs 0.5kg, and has the ability Healer. Shushupu also knows Aromatherapy.

Peropuff, the Cotton Candy Pokémon. Fairy type. 0.4m tall, weighs 3.5kg, and has the new ability Sweet Veil which prevents it from falling asleep. Peropuff also knows a new move called Drain Kiss.

Honedge has the ability No Guard.

Both Pancham and Maika use a new method of evolution to evolve into Goronda and Karamanero. It's yet to be properly specified.

Pokemon exclusive to X: Clauncher, Peropuff

Pokemon exclusive to Y: Skrelp, Shushupu

The professor is known as Professor Platane. This might be a reference to the platanus genus of trees, given its close resemblance to the Japanese word for plane tree. Plane trees are known as sycamore trees in North America. It's said that he will battle you from time to time.

Two new Gym Leaders have entered the fray: Citron and Zakuro. Their gym type focus is not yet known.

The 'evil' team for the Kalos region is Team Flare (though with their snazzy outfits it might be Flair.) They simply want to get rich and solely are out to make money.

The new Pokémon Search System (PSS) has a number of features new to the series, in addition to being the access point for the new Global Trade Station. Another new function called the Holocaster will give out information on official news, battles, and events. There is also something called a Miracle Trade, and not much else is known about them asides from them being described as exciting. Additionally there have been a few social functions integrated that allow players to broadcast their achievements throughout the game (i.e. getting their first badge, or beating a tough opponent), and there are ways to use special powers to help out on your Pokémon adventure (i.e. powering up the Pokémon you have out in battle marginally.)

Il vero nome dell'evoluzione di Pancham è Goronda

Sì, ma in giapponese. Pangoro dovrebbe essere Inglese-Italiano 

Link al commento

sì è vero!! Però ci sono delle cose che ancora non mi convincono:

1) C'e scritto che si può cavalcare solo gogoat, mentre è stato detto che si potranno cavalcare altri pokémon, ad esempio Rhyhorn (o Rhydon, non ricordo);

2) Dice che ci sarà  un'altra forma di mewtwo simile al design di mew, cosa che non sembra molto veritiera dato che per me l'avrebbero messa nel film di genesect... poi magari fanno come con victini, che hanno fatto due film (uno con reshiram e l'altro con zekrom a fianco di ash), mettendo in uno una forma e nell'altro l'altra forma;

Per il resto mi sembra tutto probabile... Mi piace un sacco l'idea della mossa Belch (letteralmente "rutto"!!) che si può usare solo consumando una bacca!! XD

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...