Vai al commento

Lista Trainer Shiny ID's

zSlayer

Post raccomandati

@FadingAway.

sir, i have your trainer shiny value on my egg. can you please hatch it for me if it's ok with you? FC: 3926-5661-7131 thanks

@FadingAway.

sir, i have your trainer shiny value on my egg. can you please hatch it for me if it's ok with you? FC: 3926-5661-7131 thanks

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

@FadingAway.

@FadingAway.

FadingAway This makes sure she will come to this Thread and will read your post :)

Link al commento

Thank you very much sir. having a hard time trying to figure out this forums. sorry for being such a newbie here. and thanks again. sorry for typing in english. i don't understand italian much more type it :(

Link al commento

Thank you very much sir. having a hard time trying to figure out this forums. sorry for being such a newbie here. and thanks again. sorry for typing in english. i don't understand italian much more type it :(

Don't worry :) We understand Italian is not so simple :)

You can view when a user's online in the bottom part of the forum where it is written "Users online" or something like that :)

Glad to be useful :)

Link al commento

@28jimpam18

my Trainer Shiny ID is 2364. you can easily contact me via PM here, since I can find the notification quickly. I find it kind of difficult to navigate the forums here, sorry >_<

Link al commento

@28jimpam18

my Trainer Shiny ID is 2364. you can easily contact me via PM here, since I can find the notification quickly. I find it kind of difficult to navigate the forums here, sorry >_<

Thank you but unfortunately in this moment I do not have an egg that has your TSV :(

Link al commento

@28jimpam18

If you want to be noticed by the forum when another user replies to this thread just the "Segui questa discussione" button xD It is placed at the top right corner under the Pokémon Millennium logo :)

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Visitatore
Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è possibile aggiungere nuove risposte.
  • Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...