Vai al commento

[OFFRO] Evento Jirachi (Jirachi Shiny) e Heart-tail Pikachu (NON CLONATO)

Ashka

Post raccomandati

Heya. Sorry for typing this in English - my Italian is terrible!

Today I am offering an uncloned Tanabata Jirachi from the Tohoku PC in Sendai this year and an uncloned Heart Pikachu from Yokohama. They will have proof to show how they were received and do not match the Powersaves date. 

In return I am looking for an uncloned Jessie's Wobbuffet from Pokemon Day this year. I have many pictures of attendance and Wondercard proof for the Jirachi, and I am looking for someone who can offer the same for Wobbuffet. I am not interested in a cloned Wobbuffet, and I will not trade without a picture of the Wobbuffet, a picture of its Wondercard and preferably some pictures taken at the event in Mirabilandia. This is what I am offering for Pikachu and Jirachi so I expect the same.

I also have a number of other events such as Darkrai, Diancie, VGC Mamoswine and Pokeball Vivillon with proof if you would prefer. If the events do not interest you, I can trade any items or breed any pokemon for you. I'm willing to do a lot for this event.

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Guest Bezuay.Heu

I don't speak english very well but anyway I will try to writhe something...

I'm sorry but I think there isn't uncloned event in this forum. Italians like shortway and the cloning is the answer to all in pokemon world. I pray that you understood my terrible english and i will *augurare* good luck to you for your research :)

Link al commento

i'm sorry, i'm not speak english

That's alright ;]

Why you don' t like cloned pokemon?

They just aren't worth anything to me. Also, on my usual forum, clones are banned.

I don't speak english very well but anyway I will try to writhe something...

I'm sorry but I think there isn't uncloned event in this forum. Italians like shortway and the cloning is the answer to all in pokemon world. I pray that you understood my terrible english and i will *augurare* good luck to you for your research :)

Yes, I understand it will be hard to find an uncloned one. Most English forums prefer clones too, except for my usual. However, I know one other person who did manage to get an uncloned Wobbuffet from here. I'm not looking for any guarantees, but there's no harm in trying everywhere :] Also, your English is just fine!

why why why why non parliamo in giapponese?

Non parlo giapponese. ;] Parlo solo inglese. Apart from what little I can translate!

Link al commento

Guest Bezuay.Heu

If you want something, you MUST try everything and everywhere! :) good luck for your hunt and thank you for say that my english isn't too bad :)

If you need some cloned pokemon, i will be happy to train with you (i've a cloned jessie's wobbufett and other event and SFKB too) :)

Link al commento

Guest Boa Hancock

Ne esistono di 6 tipi,ognuno con soprannome diverso distribuiti in diversi luoghi in Giappone e come mosse evento hanno surf e mano nella mano che dei pikachu normali non possono imparare e poi hanno anche la pregio ball che un pikachu normale non può avere se non evento :)

Sono eventi x e y mi sono dimenticata di dirlo :) !

Link al commento

Excuse the question (perhaps even ridiculous) ^^ "But ..... Heart-Tail Pikachu what he different from a normal Pikachu? ^^"

Hello:] It's not a stupid question. This is the Pikachu I mean: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_VI#.E2.99.A5.E2.99.A5Pika.E2.99.A5.E2.99.A5_Pikachu

It has Heart Stamp, which it can not normally learn. It is in a Heal Ball and Has a special nickname. It was only distributed for 1 hour a day and you needed to join a parade to get it, so it is very rare ^^ It is part of the Outbreak Pikachu set but it is less common than the others. And of course, it has an event ribbon.

Ne esistono di 6 tipi,ognuno con soprannome diverso distribuiti in diversi luoghi in Giappone e come mosse evento hanno surf e mano nella mano che dei pikachu normali non possono imparare e poi hanno anche la pregio ball che un pikachu normale non può avere se non evento  :)

Sono eventi x e y mi sono dimenticata di dirlo  :) ! 

Ninja'd :]

Link al commento

Luca scrivono a fianco al Pokemon UNCLONED :)

Ho capito, ma c'è un sistema per cui riescono a capire quale è clonato e quale no? Io di quelli che cerca ne ho cinque due nature uguali presi personalmente, uno è "inviolato" ma non mi ricordo quale è, se c'è un sistema per verificare...

Link al commento

Ho capito, ma c'è un sistema per cui riescono a capire quale è clonato e quale no? Io di quelli che cerca ne ho cinque due nature uguali presi personalmente, uno è "inviolato" ma non mi ricordo quale è, se c'è un sistema per verificare...

At the forum I go to, you need to give the IVs, OT and ID of all valuable pokemon and say where you got them, sometimes give a link to where it was hatched, things like that. All that information is saved, and if someone notices you trading the same pokemon, you are banned. That's roughly how it is on my usual forum.

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...