Vai al commento

[Cerco] Jessie's Wobbuffet [Offro] Worlds Aegislash, Other Events

Gjones18

Post raccomandati

Hello! I'm sorry for writing this post in English, but I come from a trading forum where there are very few Italian traders and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. 

I'm looking for a Pokemon Day ITA Jessie's Wobbuffet. It must be UNCLONED. I ask this because I come from a very strict trading forum with certain rules, and a clone isn't worth anything to me. All the events I am trading are uncloned, and I would like the same in return  :)

I would also like some proof for the Wobbuffet. It would be nice if you had pictures at the event in Mirabilandia Park, but if not, a picture of the Wondercard would work, like this : http://imgur.com/bYl0PMO

I can offer any of the following for the Wobbuffet. All Pokemon offered are uncloned and come with proof. 

Worlds VGC2014 Aegislash (ENG) - Comes with Wondercard proof and proof of attending the event.

Hong Kong / Taiwan Charizard Facebook Event - I have redeemed Charizards and serial codes that I can trade. All come with picture proof. The serial codes do not work on Italian games/3DS's, but I can get them redeemed for you with proof like this: http://imgur.com/a/IVt5d

VGC Mamoswine (GER) - Comes with Wondercard proof and proof of attending the event

Movie 17 Darkrai - Comes with Wondercard proof. 

Pokeball Vivillon (Paris, JPN PC) - Comes with Wondercard proof. 

Movie 17 Diancie - Comes with Wondercard proof.

"Captain", "Cosmo World", and "Pacifico" Surfing Minato Mirai Pikachu - Comes with Wondercard proof.

- Halloween Shiny "White" Gengar - Comes with Wondercard proof.

RNG'ed Shiny Legends - I can personally RNG you Shiny legendaries from Gen 5. (Including Thundurus/Tornadus) Ask for more details if you're interested.

Other events!

- 6 IV Ditto

Please let me know if you would be willing to trade a Jessie's Wobbuffet! I've really been looking for one. Again, it must be uncloned! Any proof you can provide would be extremely helpful! Thank you for your time!

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Hello!

I'm sorry for my bad English.

So, I have got one Wobbufett, but it is Francais and i did delete his wondercard...

It is UT (obv)  and uncloned, because i have two Wobbuffet.

It's cute for you?

And..photo! (Yes, i did those on our post)

ufizyXB.jpg

Dee6ODj.jpg

xz6cdIY.jpg

qnc9rZX.png

Link al commento

Hello! 

I am interested in the Wobbuffet, but I have a couple questions. Did you delete the Wondercard because you restarted the game? :) And do you have any pictures or proof that you were at the Park on Pokemon Day? (or did you receive the Wobbuffet in a trade?)

Link al commento

Hello! 

I am interested in the Wobbuffet, but I have a couple questions. Did you delete the Wondercard because you restarted the game? :) And do you have any pictures or proof that you were at the Park on Pokemon Day? (or did you receive the Wobbuffet in a trade?)

Thanks for read!

So, i have two game: Y in Italian and X in Francais ( i buy this for Keysav, know you this?)

I delete ALL of my wondercard because i try download the GAME charizard but i don't can ahahhah.

I check my brother game and...

I found a other Jessi's Wobbufet ahahha, whit a Wondercard ahhah

Can i take photos of this?

(is UT and ITA)

qnc9rZX.png

Link al commento

Thanks for read!

So, i have two game: Y in Italian and X in Francais ( i buy this for Keysav, know you this?)

I delete ALL of my wondercard because i try download the GAME charizard but i don't can ahahhah.

I check my brother game and...

I found a other Jessi's Wobbufet ahahha, whit a Wondercard ahhah

Can i take photos of this?

(is UT and ITA)

You're welcome :) Yeah, I know Keysav. 

I would be very interested in the ITA Wobuffet, yes. Can I see the Wondercard picture? It would be nice if the picture had your user name in it, like this picture http://imgur.com/bYl0PMO

What is the Nature, Met Date, and Characteristic on the ITA Wobbuffet? And what would you want to trade for it? :)

Link al commento

Hong Kong / Taiwan Charizard Facebook Event - I have redeemed Charizards and serial codes  that I can trade. All come with picture proof. 

This code work on European game?

(My more Wobbufet from the Pokèmon Day 2014!)

UlJFtwm.jpg

zTp08Mc.jpg

5cUt6vg.jpg

zDU9ILU.jpg

qnc9rZX.png

Link al commento

Yes! As long as the Wobbuffet is uncloned I'm ok with it :) I'll add you!

Also, would you like me to send you the code first?

Ok, my name ingame's Yle!

Yes, You send this whit a Mp.

My profile is this: http://www.pokemonmillennium.net/forum/user/2743-superyle99/

qnc9rZX.png

Link al commento

Thenk U Forgive me if I do not speak English, because what the htc that does not open more than one page, so I can not open another page to translate from 'all Italian' English However, soon I should get 2 Wobbuffet, one from a member of the forum, the forum I do not know if it is cloned or not instead While the 'other drovrebbe give me a friend of mine, that I knew that went to pokemonday, which in turn only takes diance and shiny diance (those of' event), it is softreset to get flawless, fits with nature, but the are coming out more and COO maximum of 3 ivs, and do not exceed them ... I do not think llo clones, because they do not know that you can clone in xy

OK :)

I am interested in the Wobbuffet your  friend got from Pokemon Day. Do you know if he has any  pictures of Wonderland Park while he was there, and your friend can take  pictures of the Wondercard  like this?  http: //i.imgur. com / UlJFtwm.jpg

Diancie can not be Shiny without hacking, none of my events are hacked :) I do have Diancie (Hardy nature) and Shiny  Jirachi (Timid and Modest) though.  

It is very important to me that the Wobbuffet is uncloned (non clonato)  :)

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...