Vai al commento

Digimon is coming back

Post raccomandati

La storia e info sui pg tradotta dal sito ufficiale

Digimon Adventure Tri- Character and Story Updates.

Yagami Taichi:
Second year Tsukishima General High school student. He’s part of soccer club, and practice really hard every day. He’s in the same class as Takenouchi Sora. During their adventure in the Digital World six years ago, he was active like a leader among the Chosen children. He has strong sense of justice, always single-minded, and straightforward just like he was in elementary school. Lately he’s been stress thinking about his future career.

Agumon:
Taichi’s partner Digimon. A reptile Digimon walking with two legs. He has a really easy-going persoanlity, but serious when in danger or facing the enemy.  His attack is spits out fireball from his mouth: Baby flame.

Ishida Yamato:

Second year Tsukishima General High school student. He’s in the class next to Taichi and Sora’s. He may seem like a cold in his appearance, but he’s actually always thinking for his friends, and strong personality. His straight forward attitude often conflicts with Taichi’s opinion.  He continues his band activity that like he did since middle school as Bass and Vocal. Due to members’ distance and difference in music idea, “TEEN-AGE WOLVES†was disbanded. He’s been looking for new members to reform bands lately.

Gabumon:

Yamato’s partner Digimon. His body covers in Garurumon’s fur, but he’s actually a reptile Digimon just like Agumon. His attack is to use small ball of flame, Petit fire.

Takenouchi Sora

Second year Tsukishima General high school student, who’s in Taichi’s class and her childhood friend. Even she has her tomboy personality, she has the kind and considerate side of her, she has strong sense of responsibility and often steps in to stop Taichi and Yamato fighting. She’s like a “big†sister among the “Chosen Childrenâ€.

Piyomon
:

Sora’s partner Digimon. A bird digimon who uses both wings develop into arms.  Her attack is to use mirage flame: “Magical Fireâ€

Izumi Koushiro: 

First year Tsukishima General high school student. He knows computer and internet really well, an intelligent and logical thinker type. He’s very strong and fast adapt to understand and analyze situations. He uses internet to communicate with the “Chosen Children†all around the world, he does have an active side of him(Physically). When he’s very into gathering knowledge and information, he ignores everything around him.

Tentomon: 

Koushiro’s partner Digimon. An insect Digimon with solid and firm shell and six limbs.  His attack is to release the static electricity from his wings: Petti Thunder. But he speaks in kansai ascent for some reason.

Tachikawa Mimi: 
Bright and innocent personality. Although she has the side of my pace and selfish personality, she generally a kind person and being like by alot of people. She loves music and a really good singer, she also has really specific taste, influences by her parents. Due to her parents’ job, they moved to America, now she’s moving back to Japan. Her years of living oversea has Brighten  her innocence personality.

Palmon:

Mimi’s partner Digimon. A plant digimon with a tropical flower on her head. Her attack is to extend her poison ivy: poison ivy.

Kido Jou:
He has substantial and serious personality. He’s currently attending a higher up school as a 3rd year senior high school student, he’s studying , and trying to get into the medical program in university. It’s not only trying to study for university entrance exam, he’s also going into night school, but his grades aren’t going up the way he wants it, which he begins to feel stress by it.

Gomamon:
Jou’s partner Digimon, a sea beast digimon who has warm skin and very good at swimming.When he’s angry, ths hair from his head to his back stands up straight. His attack is controls fishes freely: Matching fish.

Takaishi Takeru:

Second year middle school student in Odaiba middle school. Due to his parents divorce, currently living separately from his older brother Yamato, both of them get aong really well, and often contact each other. Just like Koushiro, he connects with the “Chosen Children†all around the world using blog.

Patamon: 

Takeru’s partner Digimon, a mammal Digimon with unique big ears. His attack is to inhale air in to his mouth and splits out all at once: Air Shot

Yagami Hikari:

Taichi’s younger sister, 2nd year Odaiba middle school. She always thinking and worries about her brother,  although with her kind personality, she also has a very adamant and strong side of her. She likes sweet, lately her favorite has been the ice cream in the convenient store. She continues her hobby as photographer, which she started to do in elementary school.

Tailmon:

Hikari’s Partner Digimon, a beast type digimon with the look of a cat. Her attack is to use her long sharp claw to attack enemy: Neko Punch.

Story Info.

It’s been six years since Taichi Yagami, and the “Chosen Childrenâ€,
who went on a summer adventure in the parallel world: “Digital Worldâ€.

Then, three years has been past after Hikari Yagami and their final battle with Belial Vamdemon.

Follow by peaceful days, the gate of Digital World closes unknowingly.

The chosen children doesn’t know the reason, the time passes…

Then one day, Kuwagamon suddenly appears in the street of Odaiba.

It went on a rampage, and destroys the street, creates chaos with citizens.

Taichi who saw Kuwagamon , chases after it by himself in order to stop this rampage.

But, when as he’s facing against Kuwagamon, there’s nothing he can do.

“No… I can’t do any of this on my own…â€

As Kuwagamon roars and gets closer to Taichi,

his divice begins to shine in bright light.

“Taichi, You’ve grown up!â€

Along with the nostalgic voice, the story begins to turn once again!

Taichi Yagami, 17th, Senior high school.

Right now, Adventure is evolving once again.

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Che fine hanno fatto David, Yolei e Cody? Saranno dimenticati come se Digimon2 non fosse esistito? :C

nah, visto che questo trailer è stato trasmesso proprio dopo i primi 10 o qualcosa del genere ep della 2a serie ritrasmessi oggi in jap, al massimo come dice meta

forse appariranno nel secondo oav :fg:

oppure questa serie è incentrata solo sui digiprescelti originali.

a proposito dopo questo trailer sento come se avessero confermato le mie shipping fra tk&kairi e mimi&izzy  :cry2: 

Link al commento

Il fatto che tengano conto di 02 è una notizia bellissima

Odio le incoerenze

ah beh, 02 è già  incoerente di suo se vogliamo essere precisi. Alla fine della prima serie le digipietre e i medaglioni vengono distrutti, eppure li si rivede quando izzy, tk e kairi spiegano come li hanno usati per "curare" digiworld. E siamo a una incoerenza. Incoerenza 2: dopo aver fatto quello hanno perso la capacità  di andare oltre il campione i loro digimon. Eppure sempre nella prima serie avevano dimostrato di poterlo fare nell'ultima puntata anche senza medaglioni e digipietre. 

E magari c'è anche altro che ora mi sfugge, ma queste erano le due cose più ovvie.

Link al commento

ah beh, 02 è già  incoerente di suo se vogliamo essere precisi. Alla fine della prima serie le digipietre e i medaglioni vengono distrutti, eppure li si rivede quando izzy, tk e kairi spiegano come li hanno usati per "curare" digiworld. E siamo a una incoerenza. Incoerenza 2: dopo aver fatto quello hanno perso la capacità  di andare oltre il campione i loro digimon. Eppure sempre nella prima serie avevano dimostrato di poterlo fare nell'ultima puntata anche senza medaglioni e digipietre.

E magari c'è anche altro che ora mi sfugge, ma queste erano le due cose più ovvie.

Sisi lo so che 02 è abbastanza incoerente ma non vedo perché eliminarla dalla storia (anche se digiprescelti 01> 02 e quindi un "episodio" sui digiprescelti dello 02 non mi andrebbe tanto a genio)
Link al commento

per me possono eliminare la seconda serie e basta XD Non è che odi Digimon 02... ma molte cose non mi sono mai andate a genio -.- Se si tengono da parte i personaggi non mi dispiace, però se comparissero non mi dispiacerebbe comunque. Alla fine mi andrà  bene comunque, ma voglio che il focus rimanga sui primi 8 digiprescelti u.u

poi se decidono di fare un film per serie è un altro discorso °.°

Link al commento

per me possono eliminare la seconda serie e basta XD Non è che odi Digimon 02... ma molte cose non mi sono mai andate a genio -.- Se si tengono da parte i personaggi non mi dispiace, però se comparissero non mi dispiacerebbe comunque. Alla fine mi andrà  bene comunque, ma voglio che il focus rimanga sui primi 8 digiprescelti u.u

poi se decidono di fare un film per serie è un altro discorso °.°

Nah credo saranno tutti focalizzati sui primi digiprescelti

Dispiacerebbe anche me se 02 venisse tagliato via ma includerlo in maniera decente mi sembra molto difficile (soprattutto perchè ho detestato come in 02 i primi digiprescelti siano stati bellamente messi da parte così velocemente)

Link al commento

esattamente! Questo è ciò che ho veramente odiato... oltre all'infelice scelta di accoppiare Matt e Sora -.-'' 

A dir il vero è una bella scelta, invece della lagnosa sorella di David, l'odiavo. :'D

Link al commento

A dir il vero è una bella scelta, invece della lagnosa sorella di David, l'odiavo. :'D

Ma Sora doveva stare con Tai!

Matt mica doveva prendersi la sorella di Davis poi XD

ma in realtà , sarò sincera, mettere Sora e Matt assieme non la trovo una scelta sbagliata... però esiste Tai... e Sora e Tai sono fatti per stare assieme! Se tra Tai e Sora non ci fosse stato mai nulla, allora non avrei avuto molto da ridire... ma c'era qualcosa, eccome se c'era à§_à§

Link al commento

Sono stati mostrati non ho capito bene dove i primi 2 minuti, e a quanto ho capito i digiprescelti di 02 (esclusi tk e kairi) vengono annientati da alphamon :mki:

OMG?

ho trovato gif delle scene in questione

tumblr_nws6ea9Tb91rtjgwno1_500.gif

Ma quel digivice... era David?

Link al commento

Sono i 4 digiprescelti di 02

David, Ken e i due di cui non ricordo il nome

Intendevo il colore, so chi sono quelli del 02: David, Yolei, Cody, Ken e Tk, Kairi sono vecchi ma cresciuti e il loro digivice sono cambiati.

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...