Vai al commento

Shiny ottenuti con powersaves sono legit?

Aldragon

Post raccomandati

Siamo in topic visto che la discussione parla di shiny fatti con powersaves. Ah , quindi jacktell non è il tuo nome in game ? Perchè 3/4 dei miei shiny ha AO jacktell. jacktell mi dispiace ma stavolta il ban non te lo toglie nessuno :)

In primis non penso di essere l'unico giocatore al mondo con nick jacktell e, poi, dato ho scambiato molti pokemon sia shiny che non ( più non shiny), se qualcuno li rende shiny e li scambia con altri giocatori ( me compreso probabilmente), non è mica colpa mia.

Per tornare in topic vorrei tanto sapere da dove nasce questa legenda dei trash bytes danneggiati.

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

Non è una leggenda noob. Comunque sia tu che CRIMAM farete una brutta fine.

Tu dimostrami che non lo è ed io ti crederò, in fondo la funzione di questo topic è proprio quella di capire se i pokemon resi shiny possano essere considerati legit o meno.  Ora se vuoi continuare a discutere civilmente dell'argomento del topic bene, altrimenti ti prego di smetterla di fare interventi inopportuni e lanciare accuse.

Link al commento

Sono voci , ma io posso confermare che sono vere. Ogni loro pokèmon ha l'id manipolato.

Se i Trash Bites sono danneggiati vuol dire che un pokèmon è cheat , e vengono identificati da pokècheck.

Cosa sono ? :

Trash bytes are useless (hence the name trash) pieces of data that are only used for hack checking.

Link al commento

Sono voci , ma io posso confermare che sono vere. Ogni loro pokèmon ha l'id manipolato.

Se i Trash Bites sono danneggiati vuol dire che un pokèmon è cheat , e vengono identificati da pokècheck.

Cosa sono ? :

Trash bytes are useless (hence the name trash) pieces of data that are only used for hack checking.

Visto che non sei in grado di fornire prove, bisognerà  aspettare l'uscita del pokecheck di sesta generazione per vedere se quella dei trash bytes è una leggenda metropolitana oppure la verità .

Link al commento

Non è una leggenda metropolitana è la verita lol. I trash bytes sono dati ma lo vuoi capire o non entra proprio nulla nella tua testa ??? .-. . Non ho bisogno di aspettare powersaves , i tuoi shiny sono fatti così male che pure un nabbo riconoscerebbe che sono cheat.

Link al commento

Ma perché dovete arrampicarvi sugli specchi?

Se modificate un Pokémon con un apparecchio esterno, è cheat, senza ma e senza se.

E' inutile dire che tanto le modifiche fanno si che il Pokémon risulti legit perché nulla può controllare se o cosa sia stato modificato al Pokémon.

Senza Powersaves e menate varie, saremmo tutti più tranquilli e potremmo davvero giocare a Pokémon.

Poi vabbo, se vi piace giocare con i trucchi... fate pure, ma non uscitevene con certe assurdità , e sopratutto non spacciate i vostri Pokémon come se fossero legit qua sul forum. (frase inutile perché tanto i furbi che se ne approfittano ci sono sempre...)

Link al commento

Non è una leggenda metropolitana è la verita lol. I trash bytes sono dati ma lo vuoi capire o non entra proprio nulla nella tua testa ??? .-. . Non ho bisogno di aspettare powersaves , i tuoi shiny sono fatti così male che pure un nabbo riconoscerebbe che sono cheat.

Ho capito, vuoi solo creare flame, facendo affermazioni che non puoi provare ed insultando gli utenti che cercano di fartelo capire. Per rispetto dell'autore di questo topic, smetterò di risponderti. Quando sarai in grado di portare avanti una discussione seria e civile, faccelo sapere.

Link al commento

Ma perché dovete arrampicarvi sugli specchi?

Se modificate un Pokémon con un apparecchio esterno, è cheat, senza ma e senza se.

E' inutile dire che tanto le modifiche fanno si che il Pokémon risulti legit perché nulla può controllare se o cosa sia stato modificato al Pokémon.

Senza Powersaves e menate varie, saremmo tutti più tranquilli e potremmo davvero giocare a Pokémon.

Poi vabbo, se vi piace giocare con i trucchi... fate pure, ma non uscitevene con certe assurdità , e sopratutto non spacciate i vostri Pokémon come se fossero legit qua sul forum. (frase inutile perché tanto i furbi che se ne approfittano ci sono sempre...)

Finalmente qualcuno che la pensa come me -.-'

Ho capito, vuoi solo creare flame, facendo affermazioni che non puoi provare ed insultando gli utenti che cercano di fartelo capire. Per rispetto dell'autore di questo topic, smetterò di risponderti. Quando sarai in grado di portare avanti una discussione seria e civile, faccelo sapere.

1° Non vedo insulti.

2° Ecco a te le tue prove :) :

How to Fix Trash Bytes (A Guide)

You've just finished editing a pokemon. This pokemon is a pokemon that you plan on using on Wifi. So you download the pokemon to your game, log onto Nintendo WFC, and, to your utter disappointment, your pokemon isn't allowed on Wifi. You now check your pokemon using a legality checker and the checker returns this message:

Invalid Trash Bytes

If you're attempting to remedy these trash bytes, you've come to the right place. Note: Fixing trash bytes can be more on the complex side, so this guide is recommended for the experienced editor.

First, some basic information about trash bytes;

What are trash bytes?

Spoiler
Where are these trash bytes located?

Spoiler
Trash bytes are located after the characters in a pokemon's (nick)name and after the OT characters. Trash bytes fill in the empty space after a name, going up to 11 spaces.

Now that you have a basic knowledge of what trash bytes are, let's continue on to fixing them.

How to fix trash bytes

Trash bytes are fixed in different ways depending upon the generation. Due to this, the guide has been split into separate generations, Gen 5, Gen 4, and Gen 3.

Originated in Gen 5

Pokemon Name:

1. In the “Nickname†box, type in the pokemon's name or the nickname you wish to give the pokemon.

2. Now count the characters that comprise the pokemon's name or its nickname. Take that number and subtract it from 11.

Note: The number you were left with in Step 2 is the number of trash byte sequences you need after the pokemon's name or nickname. A trash byte sequence is comprised of a back-slash, followed by four other characters. An example of one trash byte sequence could be \0702.

3. Take the number you were left with in Step 2 and subtract 2 from it. Remember this number, it will come into play later.

4. After the pokemon's name or its nickname, type \FFFF. This is known as an escape sequence. It lets the game know when the pokemon's name or nickname ends and the trash bytes begin.

5. Take the number that you were told to remember in Step 3 and type the sequence \0000 as many times as the number that you remembered. This should be after the escape sequence \FFFF.

6. Now type the terminator sequence \FFFF. A terminator sequence tells the game where the trash bytes end. Congrats, you've now fixed the trash bytes in the pokemon's name!

OT

1. The OT trash bytes for pokemon that originated in Gen 5 don't usually need correcting. Simply type in the name of the original trainer and you're done. However, if the trash bytes still need to be fixed, use the steps below.

2. Count the number of characters in the OT name and subtract it from 8.

3. Take the number you were left with in Step 2 and subtract 1. Remember this number.

4. After the OT name, type the escape sequence \FFFF. Then take the number you were told to remember and type the sequence \0000 as many times as that number. Again, as with how the trash bytes were fixed in the pokemon's name, this/these sequences should be inputted after the escape sequence \FFFF. You've now finished correcting your pokemon's trash bytes.

Originated in Gen 4

1. In the “Nickname†box, type in the pokemon's name or the nickname you wish to give the pokemon.

2. Now count the characters that comprise the pokemon's name or its nickname. Take that number and subtract it from 11.

Note: The number you were left with in Step 2 is the number of trash byte sequences you need after the pokemon's name or nickname. A trash byte sequence is comprised of a back-slash, followed by four other characters. An example of one trash byte sequence could be \0702.

3. Take the number you were left with in Step 2 and subtract 2 from it. Remember this number, it will come into play later.

4. After the pokemon's name or its nickname, type \FFFF. This is known as an escape sequence. It lets the game know when the pokemon's name or nickname ends and the trash bytes begin.

5. Take the number that you were told to remember in Step 3 and type the sequence \0000 as many times as the number that you remembered. This should be after the escape sequence \FFFF.

6. Now type the terminator sequence \FFFF. A terminator sequence tells the game where the trash bytes end. Congrats, you've now fixed the trash bytes in the pokemon's name!

OT

1. Count the number of characters in the OT name and subtract it from 8.

2. Take the number you were left with in Step 1 and subtract 2. Remember this number.

3. After the OT name, type the escape sequence \FFFF. Then take the number you were told to remember and type the sequence \0000 as many times as that number. Again, as with how the trash bytes were fixed in the pokemon's name, this/these sequences should be inputted after the escape sequence \FFFF.

5. Again, as with fixing the trash bytes in the pokemon's name, type in the terminator sequence \FFFF. You've now finished correcting your pokemon's trash bytes.

Originated in Gen 3

Note: The way to fix these trash bytes is the most complex of all trash bytes, so be ready.

3. Take the number you were left with in Step 2 and subtract 1 from it. Remember this number, it will come into play later.

\1820\0D02\4200\0000\0000\0000\48A1\0C02\E0FF

\2018\020D\0042\0000\0000\0000\A148\020C\FFE0

Count backward from the top line above, called a strand, the amount of sequences that equal the number that you were left with in Step 3.

6. Take the sequences that you counted over and move down to the bottom line that corresponds to the sequence above. Type these corresponding sequences after your pokemon's name and the sequence \FFFF. If this was done for a Gen 3 pokemon migrated to Gen 4 you're done. If it's for a Gen 3 pokemon transferred to Gen 5, you'll need to remove the last sequence, \FFE0 and replace it with \FFFF. Now you've finished.

OT

1. Count the number of characters in the OT name.

2. In your head, remove as many characters from the beginning of your pokemon's nickname as the OT name has characters.

3. After the “removed†characters, highlight the rest of your pokemon's nickname, trash bytes and all. Copy these characters.

5. Go to the box with the OT name. After the OT name, paste the characters that you had copied in Step 3. This should correct your OT name trash bytes.

Wi-Fi Gift Pokemon

For these pokemon (in any generation), the sequence \FFFF replaces the other trash bytes sequences that would normally be present. This is for the pokemon's nickname only: the OT trash bytes stay the same. Instead of \FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF the trash bytes would be \FFFF\FFFF\FFFF\FFFF.

After you've finished correcting your pokemon's trash bytes, it might be a good idea to use a legality checker to view whether or not you've actually fixed them.

Well, that concludes this guide. I hope that you've found it to be useful in making 100% legal pokemon via PokeSav or Pokegen. If you have any questions, leave me a message in my profile and I'll see what I can do to help.

Fonte : Sito pokèmon esterno a PM . Ora jacktell non fare il nabbo , hai solo paura di venire bannato ahahaha.

Vuoi che faccio le foto dei tuoi pokèmon cheat ?

Link al commento

In primis non penso di essere l'unico giocatore al mondo con nick jacktell e, poi, dato ho scambiato molti pokemon sia shiny che non ( più non shiny), se qualcuno li rende shiny e li scambia con altri giocatori ( me compreso probabilmente), non è mica colpa mia.

Per tornare in topic vorrei tanto sapere da dove nasce questa legenda dei trash bytes danneggiati.

Bene ma credo che quì in Italia ci siano pochi jacktell .

>prove

>posta i trash bytes di 5° gen

>powersave è di 6° gen

well

E' solo per provargli che i trash bytes esistono e non sono delle leggende metropolitane O_O !!

Link al commento

Bene ma credo che quì in Italia ci siano pochi jacktell .

E' solo per provargli che i trash bytes esistono e non sono delle leggende metropolitane O_O !!

Lui ha detto che voleva le prove per vedere se il codice danneggiava i trash bytes di 6° gen. La 5° non centra niente col discorso.

Link al commento

Lui manipola l'ID , i trash bytes sono la conferma per i pokèmon shinizzati fatti bene n_n . Se esistono nella 6° gen lo scopriremo dopo pokècheck di 6° gen obv.

Hai detto bene, lo si potrà  scoprire solo con il pokecheck della sesta generazione; tutto il resto, salvo prove concrete, sono solo chiacchiere.

Link al commento

Ma veramente risparmia le tur dita!

Ti rendi conto che stai dicebdo c****te? i trash byte sono dati che non possono essere cambiati! Il PID si, i trash byte no,

quindi smettila di rompere, grazie ;c (ot?)

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

• Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...