Vai al commento

gruppo degli elementali

-Gokudera

Post raccomandati

Non vedo Sayaka da almeno 3 mesi...

Kansaegif.gif

Dragopika_Sacerdote.png

Un tempo puniva gli utenti che violavano le regole. Ora vive per perdonare i colpevoli e i peccatori. Curiosità: durante le celebrazioni tenute da lui si canta solo in giapponese.

by Alemat

Link al commento
Condividi su altre piattaforme

posto il capitolo di ieri (è sepre in inglese):

Chapter 2

"Lunchtime, finally."

As the schoolbell rang,Eleen flew out of the class bringing her bag in hand and running full-speed through the hallway,just in time for the cafeteria to open and she was already inside.

She got a tray,a plate,flatware and put herself in queue to get the food.

It was Tuesday, the "steak-n-stew day",as the students called it.

Ellen called it "lucky day",since she was a meat lover. An hard one.

When she passed her student card on the cafeteria reader,she couldn't help but smile to the tought of the food wich was on her plate,ready and waiting for her to eat it.

And she brought to her seat a weird happy aura,due mostly to the two medium-sized steaks (with french fries,of couse)an her favourite dessert:Devil's food cake. Maybe unhealty,but when you starve on mornings and most of evenings,you simply don't care.

"Delishious,absolutely delishious! Ahhh,I coud eat a hundred pounds of this!"

Ellen was so lost in her toughts that she didn't notice the other girl who was talking to her and infront of her.

-"Uh,sorry?"

-"I said,can I sit here,please?"

A brown-haired girl stood still,holding her meal in her hands. She wore glasses and had a tuft of hair that covered her right part of face and a curl on the left. For what Ellen could see,her eyes were blue and the look on her face was...pretty much neutral,very serious.

-"Of course you can!"

She wasn't scary,but she seemed to carry a spooky aura in her eyes,wich was going to static with the happy atmosphere of the hungry corvine.

"And enjoy your lunch!" and Ellen went back to tuck herself with food.

The other,by the way,brang for herself only a steak and a pudding as dessert. She was eating slowly,tasting every piece of meat before swallowing it and passing to the other. When she passed to the pudding,she went to a happy face. She didn't say a word,tough.Now that she tought about it,she has been quiet during all the time. She took that occasion to start a talk.

-"A sweet lover, I see." Ellen ,who's been eating loudly until that moment,said with a grin on her chocolate dirty lips.

-" Isn't everyone? You just ate a huge piece of cake,didn't you?" the other replied,almost flirtly.

-"You got me! Buuuut I go reaaally wild when I eat hot and spicy things,like...uhh..curry! Or chili,but curry is the best!" and she eventually cleaned her lips with an handkief.

-"What about chocolate? I like dark chocolate,but it can be sweet,bitter or even spicy."

-"Yeah,but I still love curry." And she started putting her things back toghether and leaving to put the tray on the platebinder. When the bell rang again,the other girl said to Ellen that she had to go. When she was on her way to come back to class,Ellen stopped her.

-"You know,it's not polite to leave somebody you just met without saying your name to them" she said with that mischievous smile oh hers "...by the way,name's Ellen."

-"You're right,missy,and by the way, I'm Arianna. Nice to meet you." She said with a sweet tone and left Ellen,going to her class,whatever it was about.

"I'm starting to like her."

Link al commento

Oh ok. Bongio!

Ups, buon suar.

*palla di fieno che rotola*

:cry: Dove siete tutti?

Lussu? Goku? Noel? Candy? DiamondPancake? Sayaka? Soul? Crystal?

Per favore, rispondete! :cry2:

:omg::mad::looksi:

Link al commento

Archiviata

La discussione è ora archiviata e chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Visitatore
Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è possibile aggiungere nuove risposte.
  • Utenti nella discussione   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato sta visualizzando questa pagina.
  • Crea...